Koala Cloud Call Center
Stop Wasting Time Dialing by Hand
and Get More Sales in Less Time!
Add Koala to your
LeadMaster CRM and Double,
Triple, or Quadruple your Contacts
Price per PC: $39 per month + $99 one time Setup Fee
ADD-ON: Inbound & Outbound Virtual Call Center for LeadMaster CRM
(If you do not already have LeadMaster CRM, please contact us)
Month to Month - No Contract - All Feature Included
Just click any telephone number on your LeadMaster CRM screen to dial. When you reach a live person, you hear them say "Hello" and can speak to them immediately. If you reach a voicemail or answering machine, you'll have several options for leaving messages. You can move from call to call very quickly. You can change your Caller ID to any 10-digit American or Canadian phone number you wish.
LeadMaster CRM Features
- EASY TO USE Simple, customizable, and fast deployment.
- Worldwide Use Agents may be located anywhere in the world, calling into the US or Canada.
- Accounts - Contacts - Deals All your information about prospects and customers.
- Opportunity Management Manage all your deal information on one page.
- Lead Nurturing Keep leads and deals alive until they are ready to buy.
- Business Intelligence Dashboard What you see when you log in: Your Pipeline, New Leads, Forecast Sales, Sales Stage Summary with customizable dashboard.
- Email & Calendar Sync Includes built-in email and syncs with Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Marketing Automation Automate repetitive tasks.
- Reports Various reports, indicators, forecasts, management, and analytics are easily available.
Inbound & Outbound Blended Calling
- Truly Unlimited VoIP Calls Includes both inbound and outbound calling in the USA & Canada.
- Local or Toll Free Numbers Includes your choice of a local or toll free number with each license.
- Inbound Screen Pops When calls come in, Caller ID is recognized and callers’ information pops up.
- Progressive and Preview Outbound Dialing To instantly dial, just click any telephone number or update a record.
- No Delays or Dropped Calls On outbound calls, you will hear live answers say "Hello" and can speak to them immediately. There will be no delays, so no one you call will have to answer your calls and say "Hello…hello?" before you come on the line. In addition, there will be no "dropped" calls.
- Call Transfers & Conferencing Transfer or conference calls to any number in USA or Canada.
- Chat (Instant Messaging) Communicate internally among staff.
- Call Recording Record conversations on your hard drive with the click of a mouse.
- Pre-Recorded Message When you reach an answering machine or voice mail, after you hear the beep, personalize your call by greeting them by name, then click to leave your pre-recorded message. You can either instantly move on to another call or stay on the line while your message plays.